Rowena rules

Rowena rules

Monday, September 12, 2011

Help I've been held hostage

Oh my word you just don't understand the horror. The angoras have taken over the house literally. For a trying few months I was imprisoned in one of their cages. Mother has started to not only raise the rabbits for wool but she is also about to start breeding the little butts. HELP. Please if anyone wishes to contribute to helping me ship the little dears to a country that thinks rabbits are a delicacy, please private message me.
 Any way Mother, or lunatic with the food scoop as I now call her, came to her senses and realized that a awesome rabbit such as I should be displayed in the living area not throw in with the trash. Though the rabbit room- if only for my benefit- would have been nice. We each had three by two foot cages and lots of toys on the floor. If she only had not mucked it up by throwing those rescued angoras in there with me. Did I mention that shortly after we started the Lunatic found that people really mistreat rabbits especially angoras sometimes so she started taking them in. Honestly don't people understand that Rabbits rock Humans Drool I Mean seriously!!  Oh well now that I have my internet connection back I will update regularly so TA TA for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment