Rowena rules

Rowena rules

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Oh the fun

Well I stole humans credit card again and I bought some awesome gadgets. I told human that the way we had been running the blog was just unacceptable, so I went yesterday and bought a new computer and an awesome camera. Before I was having to borrow a camera from my grandbunny!! We are still working out the kinks with the new stuff but now we will be able to photo document the raising of the angora herd. I'm so excited I feel a binky coming on. Yeah!!!
In other news I am about to kill human as she has been listening to that song Jar Of Hearts over and over this week I am about to have to take her cd player priviledges away from her. I threatened to last night but she used excessive strength and put me in my cage, all I can say is revenge will be sweet!!!

2 comments:

  1. Rowena - you are obviously a very superior rabbit. I wonder if you will be able to train the new angoras to keep up the blog for you? Or maybe just type as you dictate?

    Best -
    splatt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rowena, I hope you and Francesca enjoyed the fresh dandelions and onion flowers today.

    ReplyDelete